...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

JuSh’ a Li'l ‘niP’ll dO Ya!


*sniff…sniff*
*snifF…SniFF…sNIFF**
*SNIIIIIIFFFFFFF*
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…

Those wonderful dried herbs, those delightful crushed leaves from heaven~
I am a mad cat, running around in all directions – a positive Feline Frenzy!
Away I go, under the table…

*Screeeeech*

Did that chair just say something to me?
Take that!
*scratch, scuffle, scuffle*

Around the dining room, into the hall, back under the table like a flash I go…
I am falling over, kicking the air, scrAbblinG at a paSsing cat…Wazhn’t therE a CaT? My MishhtAke…
*hiccup*
I am suddenly relaxed, ovErwhelmed by a stRange sense of calM serEnity (izh that redUndant?)
RedoNe-whAt?

*giggle*

Rolling over, I sEe Other cats…thEy are uPsssHide down! I pAw At them lightly bUt tHey aRe sHo fAr…
mUmMy? wHy izH aShpEn pInK?

*SNIFF*

hoO-HOo…

~THisH ish grReEat sHtuff~

*hIcCup*

No comments:

Post a Comment