...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Disappointment



I was so excited - the new apples arrived today, a big bag full of fresh, green, shiny globes! Only, Mummy must have forgotten that I need to practice my decorating skills and instead placed them up high...on the counter...far out of my reach. I am sure it was an oversight, she being busy with work and other PETTY things but still it is disappointing. My fabulous career was just beginning and now this set back. 
Life just isn't fair sometimes.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment