...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Wishes




Dear Santy Claws,

My dearest wish is for Dad to come back to us but Mummy says he cannot. Now we must face our first Christmas alone (er, that is to say, without Dad; we are, in fact, together), and we are all so very sad. But that is no reason to forget our special friends and family who have done so much to encourage us. 

So please bring them all special gifts to remind them that the world is a better place just 'cause they are in it!

While you are doling out the old presents, we kits would like some Pounce treats, something Mummy deprives us of simply 'cause Aspen can't have them without getting sick. I mean to say, what rot is this? Why should the rest of us suffer simply because Aspen can't handle her treats like a cat? 

So I would like one bucket-load of Pounce, please. [Er, let's not tell Mummy, shall we? Else she might not let us enjoy them; then it's back to the old tuna, chicken, ham, lamb, cookies, cake, whipped cream and other meager offerings Mummy purveys. *sigh*]

Also, Mummy keeps misplacing our bouncy balls and fuzzy mice (I frequently catch her retrieving her contraband from beneath the sofa and other odd furniture) so a stocking full of these would be quite handy. Perhaps she will tire of stealing them some day...

AND I would like for Mummy to have a new set of clocks since hers have been broken for a while (she messed them up last month and got the time off on all of them by a whole hour)! We must work to keep order in the home for the new year, say I. To this end, clocks are of the essence!

Otherwise, all I want for Christmas is for everyone to know how much I love them (yes, even Poppet).

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Signed,

Augustus, Chief Fuzzikin

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for the wishes, and a merry Christmas to you, Gussie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk you are pretty special, Gussie! Love the hat, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete