...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Counter Intelligence

In my vast years of experience (I am 4, you know), I have learned many valuable life lessons, not the least of which are some very important rules regarding the kitchen counter. I am compelled to share these with my feline friends so as to prevent them coming to any great harm when exercising their naturally curious minds.
Rule #1 - Be sure that Mummy and Dad have actually left the room (not just got all quiet) before you jump onto that forbidden space.
Rule #2 - Doesn't really matter if you forgot rule #1...
...which I did this morning.
Boy, am I in trouble.
Rule #3 – If you don't remember Rule #1, you may as well forget Rule #2 and do whatever you want!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice, Gussie! If I come across a cat, I will pass it on? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, heh - sounds like good cat advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. counter surfin', dude!

    ReplyDelete