...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Grooming Tactics

I shaved off half my whiskers just like Dad - with his razor, too! I think I look very handsome but Mummy is not happy with me. 

Yet I think it is not fair to expect me to pass up the chance to use Dad's razor while it is dangling on the stand in plain sight - it isn't human nature! 

Still, it won't hurt to be extra sweet with Mummy and get on her good side. 
She is making scones for breakfast tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. He, he - I agree; who can resist a dangling razor? I bet you look just as hanqdsome without whiskers, too.

    ReplyDelete