...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Dental Seizure



Dad behaved badly this morning - I can't think why. 

I was on the bathroom counter minding my own business, listlessly chewing on his toothbrush (it tasted deliciously like peppermint, which I love!), while waiting for my morning drink from the faucet, when Dad quite rudely snatched the dental accoutrement from my grasp and THREW IT IN THE TRASH CAN! 

Then he said I ought not to be doing that. 


I was astonished at his bizarre behavior - out of the blue, snatching things from people and throwing perfectly good toothbrushes away.

 I am thinking I should tell Mummy about it 'cause that doesn't seem right. 

Next thing you know, he'll be throwing away that glass I drank out of!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!!! I guess cat parents do look a bit insane sometimes. You are funny!

    ReplyDelete