...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mummy’s Spice Island


Hee, hee, hee, hohoho…
Mummy is so funny!
She got the bright idea that she could keep cats off the top of the refrigerator by sprinkling a niffy concoction of cinnamon and chili powder on top! Ha, ha, ha…that hasn’t stopped me – no, sir!
And the best part?
She will never know I have been up there. I mean to say, what kind of evidence points…to…

Um...does anyone notice that trail of grainy stuff behind me? I say…where is it coming from? I think it is following me - there are whacking great footprints in my wake!
Is it a Phantom?

And why is Mummy looking at me in that gloating fashion?
Was it something I said? 

1 comment:

  1. uh oh, Gussie - looks like you've done it again! Maybe you better hide out for a while??

    ReplyDelete