...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tippy, AWOL!


It is my first week on the job as Man Of The House, and I have already lost a cat!
Two days ago, Mummy opened the door to take out the trash, and Tippy shot past her in a wild frenzy, looking neither to the right nor to the left. She disappeared ‘round the corner and refused to come when Mummy called. Mummy has spent the past two days searching beneath, around, behind and on top of everything in sight but no Tippy is nowhere to be found. If Dad knew about this he would be most upset – Tippy is Dad’s special girl. Mummy is beside herself with worry and has not slept a wink.
I have no idea where Tippy has gone – presumably to look for Dad. I certainly do not understand it all but wish Tippy would just believe Mummy when she says Dad is in Heaven. That is a long way away, and you simply can’t just walk there! What was she thinking? She did not even pack any fish or her toothbrush or skivvies or anything.
And I am responsible. If only I had paid better attention to Dad, maybe I would know how to handle the situation but rest assured that I will keep trying to figure out how to get Tippy back. Otherwise, I am going to be in a lot of trouble with Dad when I get to heaven.
Sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. This is terrible news-I hope Tippy comes home so you all won't be upset.

    ReplyDelete