...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Obsession

Mummy and Dad are blowing my inheritance on these crazy-looking sticky roller things, all because they are apparently obsessed with cat fur. 

They go around the place collecting samples from everything – the sofa, the pillows, their clothes (I know - pretty bad, huh?), peeling off layer after and placing them in the Collection Bin. 

Eventually they run out of layers and have to bring in extra rollers – Mummy now has one in every room! 

I am beginning to wonder if they are planning something big with their stockpile ‘cause I overheard a remark from Mummy – who shall remain nameless – to the effect that they should own stock in Lint Rollers, wherever that is. 

Such intrigue….

No comments:

Post a Comment