...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Whisker Update

My whiskers are now back to their proper length, and Mummy is so happy! Now maybe she will quit chirping about how bad I looked with only half my whiskers (she says I look much handsomer with whiskers. I s'pose there is something in that). I still get the urge to use Dad's razor now and then but Mummy is always lurking somewhere nearby, coming out of the woodwork if I even think about shaving. [She must be psychotic..er, psychic!]
Why does she leave it out, dangling from its neat little stand, if the razor is not to be used? Waste of space if you ask me.
I could be sitting in that spot, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment