...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Poor Li'l Me~


I am so misunderstood. 

Mummy yelled at me for “chasing” Tippy and upsetting a vase of flowers along the way. 

I tried to explain that Tippy was already running and as I wanted to tell Tippy something, naturally I followed. Fast. 

First she sped, then I sped up, then the table stepped out in front of us - Tippy ran up onto it, I sort of ran into it, the table shook and the vase fell over. 

That’s the whole story.

But Mummy doesn’t believe me – she thinks I was chasing Tippy just to scare her because I am bigger than she is and she sometimes is mean to me.

So now I am in trouble. 

What is a fellow to do?

*sIgH*

1 comment:

  1. Poor Gussie! I feel sorry for you being misunderstood. I am sure Tippy started the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete