...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Drearies


Today is very cloudy, overcast and looking like rain.
 I am a bit bored - there are no green lizards hanging about the rose bush, and that blighted noisy bird wasn't in the pear tree this morning. So I started to sing (a song I made up myself!). 
I have a light, pleasant trilling voice, often using it when Dad is in the shower (sometimes we harmonize) but Mummy, who normally adores my singing, asked me if I didn't know the tune. 
She said it sounded silly! 
Well, I just started singing even louder. Then she kissed me on my head, in the shower room where Dad could see, so I was forced to quit singing. 
So I am going to make up a new song and sing it all day tomorrow (but only in the dining room or Dad's study where Mummy can't catch me and kiss me)!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Gussie - maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Sorry your mummy kissed you! That is embarrassing for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete