...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monster On The Loose!


Apparently TheMonster sneaked out of the house this morning – 
I positively saw Dad chasing it around the yard! 
Though I am thinking it could be a different monster (oh, dear!) ‘cause it looked a bit wider and more flat. 
It’s roar was quite deafening as Dad stalked it beneath the window. 
Dad pulled, it lurched forward but Dad never let go – yay, Dad!

The noise finally faded so I ran to another window and sure enough, it was lugging Dad along the other side of the house. I looked at Mummy but she was oblivious. I guess she does not want to face the reality that there may be TWO monsters around our house. What if the other one gets in? 
Where will we go? 
Mummy can barely handle one, and I most certainly cannot manage it, being so little
(me, that is, not The Monster).
After what seemed an eternity, the roaring ceased, and Dad entered the back door looking quite disheveled. Monster II gave him a hard time but Dad said he “got it done.”

Whoosh! I guess he showed that monster what was what. 
We are safe for now. 
I am just going to keep my head down for a bit when near the window, in case it comes back to life. 
I wouldn’t want it to spot me and get funny ideas about chewing on a cat!

1 comment:

  1. Boy that monster gets around! Sounds like dad is on the ball though.

    ReplyDelete