...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Midnight Activities


The sky absolutely growled at me last night!
There I was in the window, insatiably curious as to why the angels were out with their flashlights, when, completely unprovoked, the sky snarled! I was terrified and ran straight back to bed with Mummy and Dad. Huddled between them, I peeked out occasionally to see what was cooking but the sky would grumble again, and I would sink further down into the covers.
Eventually I was so exhausted that I fell into a reverie and dozed off.
What time it went to sleep I cannot say but when I woke up, it was time for breakfast, and there was no noise to be heard from the slumbering sky.
Hopefully it won’t do that again ‘cause I don’t like to be growled at. It hurts my feelings!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds scary, Gussie! I am glad you were safe inside away from the storm. Better not go near the windows next time!

    ReplyDelete