...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Treat


Mummy is making pound cake today! 

We are going to have strawberries and cream!! 
I am so excited!!! I love strawberries and cream.

 At least, I don't actually like strawberries but I LOVE whipped cream. Except it gets all in my whiskers, and it takes forever to clean it up. But it tastes so good.

Still, since I recently shaved off half my whiskers again, maybe I won't get so much cream in them, and then I can use this as ammo in defense of shaving my whiskers ("See, Mummy, how clean my whiskers are?"), 
which I tried to do again yesterday but Dad told me no. 

And Mummy hid the razor. 

But I know where it is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gussie - not again! you are going to get in big trouble. Plus, don't you need your whiskers for sensing things?

    ReplyDelete