...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Nuisance Must Now Cease!

Kittens – everywhere!
Clambering all over the deck with their big eyes, big ears, big feet and tummies that rival mine, eating us out of tuna and crunchies.…
Mummy actually brought them in the house today under the auspices of teaching them to use the litter box.
I raised a paw:
“Er…Whose litter box?”
“Well, yours, I thought”, said the Mumster.

Rats! That’s all I need – munchkins in the litter.
And I had everything sorted just right in each box - been working on it for several minutes.
 But it doesn’t stop there; no, not by a long shot.
These urchins had the unmitigated nerve to attack the crunchy bowls, devouring foodstuffs as if they had not eaten for days (judging by those stomachs, I would say minutes).
Then one of those bounders ran straight to me, stuck its little pink nose in my face and snuffled! I properly hissed at him, just to show him who the big chief is around here.

Speaking of Mummy, I am going to have to do a lot of complaining to Dad when he gets home about her encouragement of these activities. He’ll put a stop to it, I am sure!
Kittens flinging litter carelessly about like animals…tchah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gussie - maybe they are sweet and lovable? I bet they are cute.

    ReplyDelete