...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Urchin Alert!


It was such a pleasant morning...
Dad and Mummy both home - breakfast at the usual hour, sun shining brightly through the kitchen window. 
I thought I would sit there for a while, catching some rays and enjoying the peace and quiet, 
so I jumped onto the sill - no Tippy in sight - and I got myself situated just right with a view to the deck when I noticed it, or rather, THEM. 
It is too awful to describe, too gut-wrenching to repeat but I must tell: there were in fact gobs of those little fuzzy things ALL OVER THE DECK again! 
You know, the little critters I recently caught Mummy playing with?
 Well, they are everywhere, prancing about like they own the place.

I've been thinking about this - this is MY home, MY deck, MY Mummy - where do these urchins get off invading the place like this? Curiously, they are bigger than before - they are fuzzier and much fatter which means they are getting food from somewhere...Hmmm.

I tried to get Mummy's attention so she could call the exterminator or something but she didn't seem to notice. Something isn't right!
I think there is a conspiracy, and I am going to get to the bottom of this!
Right after I finish my nap...Zzzzzz...


1 comment:

  1. not good! I think you have kittens, Gussie!

    ReplyDelete