...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Instructing Mummy


Mummy walked right past me this morning 
while I was sitting on the bathroom counter looking particularly cute . 
That's not the worst of it - she tried to get in the shower without scratching my ears! 

That's okay, she is forgetful sometimes. 

However, not wanting to let the standards drop, I grabbed her hand and pulled it toward me then dipped my head down so she would get the idea (trying to be subtle, of course; I don't like to make a scene). 

It worked! 

She got the idea straight away and scratched my ears. 
But then she got above herself and kissed me. 

Uggh. 

You get one thing corrected, and another goes right out the window. 

Well, I will try again tomorrow. Maybe she'll get it right next time...

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I guess your Mummy needs to be reminded to take care of you, huh?

    ReplyDelete