...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Those Darlin’ Clementines

Oh, my darlin’,
Oh, my darlin',
Oh, my daaarlin’ clementines,
You were sit-ting on the table
In a pret-ty crystal bowl.

It was quiet,
No one was around,
So I snaaaatched one up and ran.
Batting it this way,
Batting it that way,
All about the kitchen floor.

I was having fun,
Having so much fun,
That I faaaailed to notice when
Mummy opened up the door and
Made her way si-lently in.

Now I’m on the run,
Fearing for my life,
As She graaaabbed the tiny sphere.
 I am hoping
To be able,
To come out before next year!

3 comments: