...Er, um, Hello!

My name is Augustus. I have parents. Sometimes life can be difficult. I possess the great skill of being able to charm the socks off of anyone who chances to spot me, a rare occurrence indeed. [The spotting, that is; not the charming!]
However, for you, Dear Reader, I am prepared to divulge my deepest thoughts and perspective of the world, mostly because if I don't tell somebody what is going on around here, I am going to pop!
But be warned, proceed with caution: Living with Mummy and Dad can be rather harrowing at times...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mummy, Klutzomaniac


Mummy is so clumsy!
She never watches where she is going, and it seems one cannot even walk across the kitchen floor without getting tripped over around here.

Everywhere I step, Mummy wants to step there, too. I try to anticipate her moves in order to avoid getting crushed beneath her heels but invariably as I meander this way and that, it is exactly the place she wants to be.
Just today she trod on my toe, causing me to shriek in sheer agony. My tail barely missed the kiss of death! But I forgave Mummy because she is famously a klutz - everyone knows that.

Still, there it is. I s’pose I must overlook these frustrations. It would be nice to walk through a room without having to look over one’s shoulder but what can you do with a clumsy Mummy?

I simply chuckle and go on. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I am sure your Mummy has a different take on what is happening there. :)

    ReplyDelete